Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Favorite things

While I do love apples, its the star bowl of pocket peace rocks from my twin Sister that fills my heart with joy!  She hand painted the peace sign on small smooth rocks for me to randomly give to company to spread peace.  I love the look of delight on their faces as they pick their favorite one.  I've given out at least a half dozen so far and the bowl is still full!
As if her pocket peace rocks alone isn't the coolest thing on earth.....she also paints peace rocks on larger stones and spreads them throughout the world!  When she travels she brings a bag of peace rocks to place in random spots for people to find.  The best part is that she numbers each one and puts her peace blog on the back so the lucky people can say where they found one of her very special rocks!    Check out her blog- http://www.sasa-peace-rocks.blogspot.com/   Even if you do not find one of her very special rocks....she has peace rock give aways and peace inspiring messages for all!

1 comment:

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Hey Lizzie, you are very sweet!! I will bring more pocket peace rocks to fill up your jar to help spread the love and peace! You Rock!! ☆ & ♥ & ☮